CSS will only file insurance claims on behalf of patients ONLY.
CSS will not file on behalf of any providers or any account holders with CSS.
CSS will not file on behalf of any providers administering a self test.
We will provide a paid receipt to all providers upon receipt of payment which includes the CPT code for the Alcat Test, which can be used to file with their insurance carrier.
CSS will only file insurance claims for patients who are seeing a health care provider who can order blood work, and provide diagnosis codes.
CSS will not file with the following insurances:
- Medicare, Medicaid (including Medicare supplements, or Medicare replacement plans)
- Blue Shield California
- Anthem California
- FEP (Federal Employee Program)
**we make every attempt to keep this list current, however, this list is subject to change without notice
CSS is an Out of Network provider. If a patient requests that CSS file a claim to their insurance carrier, the following MUST be included with the specimen:
- A completed requisition form (front and back) authorizing CSS to bill their insurance, signed by the patient.
- 20% payment up front, which will be applied to any outstanding balance after the claim is filed and processed.
- Copy of the front and back of the insurance card.
- Signed CSS Insurance billing patient form. (Download here)
There is no guarantee of payment when filing insurance claims. Patient is responsible for any balances remaining after claim is processed.
Phone: 954.426.2304 or Email: email@example.com
Q: If my patient does not have adequate coverage, what options do I have?
A: CSS offers a flexible payment plan. Please direct all inquiries to:
Cell Science Systems Corp.